Last updated on 24th May 2018
Here at Sams Models we respect your privacy and do all we can to protect your personal data. In this privacy notice we have set out a summary of what we are and how we collect and process your information in order to run our business and provide services and products to you.
This Privacy and Cookies Policy sets out the privacy and cookies policy of Sams Models, whose address is 17 Ackerman Gardens, Eaton Socon, St Neots, Cambridgeshire, PE19, who controls this website. For the purpose of the General Data Protection Regulation, the data controller is Sams Models.
Personal details must be submitted to Sams Models in order to activate a trade account, consent to collect and use this information in order to provide our services will be taken upon registering for a trade account. If at any time you wish to change the uses of your personal information to which you have consented, please contact us at email@example.com
1. Information Collection
The types of personal information collected and stored by Sams Models might include your name, e-mail address, postal address and telephone number (to the extent permitted by the General Data Protection Regulation 2018 and related legislation (“GDPR”).
Sams Models may collect personal information about you in the following ways:
* any data which you provide when you complete and submit an application to Sams Models to register on its website or receive email alerts or other communications from Sams Models;
* during any transaction with us; and
* any other data which you provide to Sams Models when you enquire about our activities, email, telephone or write to us or otherwise provide us with personal information.
2. Your Information and how it is Used
Primarily, we collect and store data about you to help us provide better service and products to you. The following are purposes we may use your information for:
* At anytime you request information from us via a form or other electronic transmission we may use your information to fulfil that request relating to our services and products. We may also communicate with you on other products or services you may find of interest, only when consent has been provided.
* Contracts we make with you create a commitment, which may require contact or use of your information.
* We have the right to notify you of changes to our website, products or services that could affect our service to you.
Sams Models will keep your information on a secure server. The technology that Sams Models uses and the security policies which Sams Models has implemented are intended to safeguard your information from unauthorised access and improper use.
Sams Models use the services of third party companies in order to operate our website and to ensure internet security for data storage and processing of transactions.
In addition to the storage of information on our secure server, Sams Models keeps a backup of the data on an ICloud service.
To secure your personal information, access to your data is password protected, and sensitive information is protected by encryption when it is exchanged between your Web browser and our website. It is your responsibility to keep your password confidential and not to share this information with anyone. To protect data stored on our servers, we regularly audit our system for possible vulnerabilities and attacks and we use only secured access data centres.
Whilst we will implement the security measures detailed above, transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure and therefore transmission via the internet is at your own risk.
4. Information Sharing
We do not share any data with any third-parties.
5. Third Party Links
This is the website of Sams Models, whose office is at 17 Ackerman Gardens, Eaton Socon, St.Neots, Cambridgeshire, PE19 8HP, United Kingdom.
Your rights under the General Data Protection Regulation are as stated below; we have also included the methods of how to exercise these rights:
* The right to request and rectify your personal information at any time.
* The right to restrict and object to the processing of data.
* The right to object to direct marketing.
* The right to port your data.
* The right to withdraw consent and request the deletion on personal information at any time.
You can exercise any these rights by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We hope that we can address any concerns that you may have, but you can always contact the information commissioner’s office (ICO). For more information, please visit www.ico.org.uk
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site.
Most web browsers allow some control of most cookies through the browser settings. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
* To access certain parts of the Sams Models website, Sams Models may require you to register and provide certain information about yourself.
* You are reminded that in addition to the provisions of this Privacy and Cookies Policy, where you register you also agree to:
* provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the relevant registration form (such information being the "Registration Data"); and
8. Notification of changes